I AM WHAT I WANT 2 BE

I AM WHAT I WANT 2 BE

Sunday, March 8, 2009

BrOkEn HEaRt...


You and I were the greatest thingLaughter and smiles is what we would bringWe would talk on the phone, until it was time for bedEven then I would see you, in my dreams, inside my headEvery time I saw you, I would always smileYou could see a glow in my eyes from miles and milesMan, I wish I was still holding onto youBut you gotta girl now, so what can I do?Now when I see you, there's always a frownWon't you please turn that sad frown upside down?If you're not happy with this person, then just say goodbyeBecause seeing you depressed, brings tears to my eyesToday I approached you, but you didn't say a wordI still have feelings for you, haven't you heard?I miss seeing you smile and laughWon't you please remember the fun we had?Holding hands coming from lunchWow! I miss you a whole bunchJust ask my family, you were all I talked aboutNow all I do is walk around the house and poutI love hearing your voice; it brings a smile to my faceIt's a sound that I shall always embraceI had no idea I actually felt this wayPlease tell me, why does it feel like you're pushing me away?The reason we broke up, I don't even know whyJust thinking about you now makes me want to cryIt was peer pressure; they said you lied too muchBut I would easily take you back with just one touchThe one your with, for you, doesn't even careThat is why right now she gets pretty mean staresEnough about her, she makes me sickI miss you way more than just a little bitI need to toughen up; I know we'll always be apartThat is the reason why right now, I have a broken heart

2 comments:

  1. if ur heart is dead why other also dead??..it is nothing to do with the others ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oi ape signifikasinya
    gambar mangkuk ne ader kat page ko
    aha

    ReplyDelete